Tuesday, September 9, 2008

living on the edge

I was trying to finish a quilt last night, when I had a helper.... She jumped straight up as I sat down and made herself comfortable. Didn't manage to step on any pins, and generally made sewing a bit difficult.
Then her tail started flicking, and I don't know how it didn't get caught.
We reached a compromise- me tugging and pulling at the quilt, and Ace grumpily moving to the edge of the cabinet.
After seing on the binding, I layed out my strips for my pencil rolls. I couldn't just cut out enough for three
I have enough left over to make a few more! Am sewing the strips together tonight and then...ironing of course. The pockets and backing are all one colour, should get them cut out.
I got the pink and white striped fabric in a remnant bag for $4- I got the pink fabric, about a metre and a half, and some pink cherry fabric, on top of it in the photo above.


No comments: