Sunday, November 23, 2008

Been busy

Have been a bit busy the last few days, not sure what I've been doing though. Oh, probably trying to finish all the blasted quilts!!! And I have finally put some in my shop, which is a bit exciting. It's good sometimes to put things away until you are in the mood, they turn out so much better I think than if you HAVE to finish them, ie they are a chore. The four years since I got my new sewing machine have flown, and so today... it's been put in for a service! Good old Statewide Sewing Centre, it will be ready by Friday. But I made sure I borrowed my sisters, also a Janome, so I can sew this week. When, I don't know- an inservice day tomorrow, and an extra shift Friday means...*gasp*....4 days of work! How will I cope with such little sewing time? Oh, well, have to stock the bank account for Xmas.

Speaking of Xmas, my friend came around today and we cut and stictch a few Santa sacks for her boys, very cool. My fee was the leftover fabric! The boys were very excited, they had a great time playing with little miss, leaving me this to clean up....
and that's after the floor was tidied. They decided to make a cubby house, so the lounges were moved (recovered the blue one myself! Red one is waiting for fabric to appear). Little miss liked this position to watch Willy Wonka in. She nearly fell asleep in it!
And lastly, my little doggy, fur grown back, and being very cute giving his Winnie-the-Pooh thing a cuddle. He lays on it and bites it, and sleeps with it too!




1 comment:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Oooh, he looks so ... hairy! Sounds like you had fun, and the end result looks great!