Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big day

Having a quiet one today, it has been a funny week, with a public holiday thrown in. I only worked one day this week, as it was closed Cup Day, and now have my extra day off, i've been enjoying it, that's for sure. Don't follow the horsies, and definately don't throw my hard earned money away betting on them, so the day was only significant for me in that I cleaned out the laundry! Yay!

Had to see my dr today in Footscray, so popped into Savers, and had a find in the haby department. These all came in 4 separate bag and were $1.99 or $2.99.






Just what i'm into at the moment, beads, jewellry making etc. Someone has started this bauble and given the lot away, the 3 packets of pins alone in worth $5.
Posting an 'on my desk'- hoping it will shame me into fixing it up. Half of this is guidebooks to Bendigo etc, I love those little books and flyers, need to find a place to put them for next time I go. All the plastic bags are for beads etc, don't know how they managed to find there way on the desk. And some books from the oppy last week.
The big thing i've done today is apply for a business name (only want there to be 1 beccasauras), haven't finished it because I can't pay today haha. Also opened and Etsy shop- now stuff I make that hasn't a potential owner can find one! Can anyone tell me how to get the link on my blog?
Am selling a bit of my daughters too small dresses and things, and a few designer label kids stuff on ebay, my username is babysibbi if you want to check it out. That's what i'm up to for the rest of the day, listing away. Ciao




2 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

what good timing... I'm in the process of opening an etsy store too... just need some quiet time o sit down and plod my way through the listing process...

I'll let you know if I find out how to blog link :)

Angie said...

I'm sort of doing this from memory but here goes....you go to 'Your Etsy' & down the bottom of the left (under 'promote') is Etsy Mini. You go there & set up the etsy mini & then get something to cut & paste into blogger.

I've undoubtedly missed many steps so you can always search the Etsy forums for etsy mini!

Hope that helps.