Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh, I forgot....

Some lovely things came in the mail today, opened during the massive hair washing debacle.
A supercool Smurf Tote bag from this great gal, Trish. Thanks you sooo much, I think this will become my new lunch bag for work, as I am now making a school lunch, I can do a work lunch at the same time!
And these great fat quarters, my first real new fabric buy in yonks. They came from this shop, actually they came from the Ebay store of this shop, but you get what I mean. And the best bit? I bought them YESTERDAY! Paid with Paypal. Life is good. I hadn't even had time to go "I wonder if my fabric will arrive today?". Brilliant, hey?

1 comment:

Trish Hunter said...

Yayy! I'm glad you like it :)
There's nothing better than packages in the mail!
You're lucky purchases come so quick
I've waited nearly a week and a half for my Gumby radio and I'm getting over the walks to the mailbox followed by the letdowns haha.