Sunday, March 29, 2009

Next one

I am finally getting into something for me, for a change. I started this 2 yrs ago, and boxed it up until I was ready. Now I have to remember where I was up to haha. I am using the pattern from a Patchwork and Stitching magazine, as the book one is slightly different, and I don't want to run short on fabric. Also, a little pic of my grandma and her great-granddaughter aka Little Miss Looking Confused (haha). Curlypops used some of this fabric in an apron, that was her mum's curtains- how funny! I still have some pieces to applique on things, it reminds me of my little girl. Cute, huh? It's funny when fabric does that to you, like a perfume or colour. My grandma and White Linen perfume go hand in hand.


I probably still have it somewhere.....

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so cute!
I always loved that fabric. I actually chose it for mum and made it into curtains for her but she never really liked it (which is probably why she took them down and gave them back to me). I still love the print. It looks fabulous for a dress. I still have some curtains if you'd like one!

Andi said...

That quilt looks amazing. How far into it are you?
Andi :-)

bec said...

e started the middle, the prairie star. Most is cut out- that's the confusing bit about picking it up 2 yrs later!