Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A bit of cuteness

was in my mailbox when I got home. How sweet is this? My own little pincushion and a ?fat quarter? I saw ? because it has the most beautiful origami sort of folding, I don't want to ruin it! I'll just keep it folded until I make MYSELF something with it.


Thanks, Jemma, you're awesome! What a cool game! I want to do one too! I haven't got an official button yet, but I want to send on the love and PAY IT FORWARD, so please leave a comment and sign up so I can get makin'.

1 comment:

thunder road said...

Hey Bec, it was lovely to catch up at the Yarraville market and as i promised, i'm willing to play...pay it forward! Heck, kids cant's have all the fun and i'd love to receive something in the mail that does not involve the words....account overdue!!! Hope to see you at perle 8's soon. Jane :)