Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 14- A lucky one.

I headed over to a few oppy's this morning, one being recently renovated and looking mighty fine, and the other just chockers with stuff!! It was so full. Vinnies and Salvos Hoppers Crossing are the ones I'm talking about, do yourself a favour!!
Anyway, I let my friend Curlypops know, and I dropped in for a chat and cup of tea- and I came home with this!
Recycling is the best thing, she was finished with it and I had one thing on my b'day/Xmas list- a coffee machine (now I have nothing!).

She is also the super clever girl who made my new header- think I need a great project to give back to her in return. She really is a Superpops!
And here is my Lazy Day skirt for today, for a friends little girl.


Cute, huh?

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I'm looking forward to a nice strong and hot and frothy cappucino on Saturday. I'm gald it found a new home where it'll be loved.

Liesl said...

Now you really can collect coffee grounds to ward off my snails!

Love your beautiful new header and that great skirt.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

I sooo want a coffee machine at home!! Firmly on my list from Santa!

leslie said...

hmmm, i might have to head out to hoppers crossing tomorrow morning - thanks for the tip! and i think we have the same coffee machine : )