Saturday, December 5, 2009

brain scramble

OK, a real post later on, but I thought I'd better ask while I remember to! It's very embarrassing that at the age of 35 I think I've developed Alzheimer's'- I am relieved that in one days time a DSi will be given to my daughter for me to steal and bring back the brain cells with Brain Training. (Is it just me or does that seem like homework though......)

OK, enough waffling, here is my problem- I responded to someone about swapping some wool, and have lost the email! And can't remember who it was! It is defiantly not because you weren't important, I just have issues some days.....

SO flick me an email and I'll send you the pics, lots of goodies to send (they should make up for the fact I've forgotten you!) And then I can remove this embarrassing post....

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Fabulous!! Nice to know I'm not the only one :-)