Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some opping

I've had a few free days this week, which has led to abit of op shopping, which I couldn't save for Flea Market Finds.


Savers gave me some great stuff, including an Enid Blyton for our collection (I won't blame the child, she's not that interested really, so i'll admit they are for me). Pencils for filling pencil rolls, a 100% lambswool green sweater, in the boys section ??? It was originally a size 18, but is now about a 14. I tried to shrink/felt it some more, in a hot wash with detergent, it didn't budge! Any tips?



There were 2 of these curtains, I wasn't selfish, I took one! Imagine the cute pinnies....

I nearly shouted "KEN DONE" when I saw this one, then saw the Australis symbol, then decide, what the hey, it's mine!

And some UFO's (too make way for all the new ones heehee). Finished this pram, with a cute blankie to go with it. Just needs assembling and marketing, urgh, the hard job. Ebay or Etsy? My usual dilemma.

And a little baby gown, my fave tee. Into the pressie box for the new babies everyone else gets to have.


More oppy bargains later!
Oops, nearly forgot- where am I off to on Saturday? Heehee, more fun!

2 comments:

Lark said...

Very nice Bec, I love the curtains, they are a bit like some wallpaper that I have! When can I get some of those lovely pencil holders? xx

Karen said...

That curtain is quite a score Bec, very kind of you to leave one too.
Looks a bit like Wind in the Willows which my girls are mad for.
You inspired me to get the schoolhouse tunic - will chat about sizing at some stage.