Sunday, December 12, 2010

ANOTHER cake!

I'm touched so many people like my little girl, and go to an effort for her. One person in particular is Superpops, aka Curlypops, who is the 'Auntie' with the mostest.

We were invited over this afternoon with pressie and cake (to which I took fabric and
 ideas, of course!)


The pressie was liked- I checked in the car, she really did like it, Cam!


It's just the right size for a snack and game on the go. (Admire the festive nails, people)


And has pride of place at the head of the bed, not down the bottom with all the others (maybe so she can play some sneaky DSi games overnight?)



My idea changed when I saw this fabric, and quickly whipped up a tote for the teacher.


And came home with this! I should have known it wasn't loved by the way it was thrown on the garage floor, but I thought it had potential. One of the few times Cam and I have disagreed over fabric. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I'm very glad that she loved her pressie!
Thanks for a fun afternoon.