Friday, December 24, 2010

The Last Post

No, not giving up the blog yet, just the last post before Xmas Day!

There's been a big event this week- the loss of the first top tooth! I was right, so much more grown up now, but with a cute little lisp.
Goes well with all those cute freckles!


It is Murray's birthday today, 3 yrs old! He loves his present, a squeaky burger toy. 


I finished my first tree skirt, using a 10inch wedge ruler, very simple, but so cute! It has wadding and some old chenille on the back. I love the pile of Little Miss pressies, pink and red and co-ordinated! Thanks to Lark for the red and white paper (and the gift wrapping!)


and finally, our tree! Kept it simple this year, just a tree, it's hard enough keeping the house tidy
without 100 more things to put up and take down!


So to all my blogging family and friends, a Merry Xmas and happy Holidays,
and a
prosperous and craft filled 2011!

6 comments:

Leonie said...

Have a wonderful festive season. Love the missing tooth, very cute. She'll be keeping the tooth fairy busy for a while. Stay safe and stay well. xox

Sue said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Happy Birthday to Murray too. Congrats on losing the first tooth, did the tooth fairy visit! See you in 2011!

Ashleigh said...

Merry Christmas to you I hope it's filled with much love! Top tooth gone that's a massive milestone!

Mistea said...

May your Christmas be Merry and Bright.

Enjoy your day.

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you both Bec. I hope you have had a wonderful day.
I think I recognise a couple of those ornaments on your tree LOL.
My little niece had a visit from the tooth fairy last night as well as from Santa. It was the second tooth she has lost.

Nikki said...

Hope you had a great day. Hope the girl enjoyed her presents (and that you got some feet-up time....?).