Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Creative Space

I've been productive this week, but thought I'd show my next projects:
 the top right pattern is for a fellow blogger, can't wait to get stuck into that!
The rest are for moi- at $5 a pattern, couldn't say no!


Little Miss also scored- this pattern was $14.95, kid's size 4-12. The corduroy she picked was reduced to $5 and $1 a metre, and there's some fur here in the stash she wants in the hood. That scares me a little (sewing the fur, I mean).


Cam got her into the fabric markers at her place on Saturday, they are a great idea,
 I want her to embellish some tees this winter!

Head over here for more great creativity!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love fabric markers too and did some for Isabelle last year. Looks like you got a lot of great patterns and I think the one for little miss looks great!