Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stuff i've been up to.

I really didn't think I had any unfinished objects (UFO's) going on, things that I carried over from 2011. While my friends were rabbiting on, I was chuckling away thinking how bloody clever I was- er, oops, a closer inspection revelead a few!

I ummed and ahhed over this one; I orginally wanted an oilcloth backing, to use as a picnic rung. Cost the better one of me on that. So I'm busy away with a cure for this one. I'll keep you posted.


and I had a little cushion to finish off for the kid. I had the fabric cut out before I did the Little Apples one!
The lump near the cushion is a cat under the quilt!


 the pattern was one I'd ripped out of magazine, so I can't tell you where I got it, sorry!


goes beautifully (if not slightly camouflaged by all the Sherbert Pips going on!)


I really like the backs, too!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

She has the most stylish/cool bed ever!x

willywagtail said...

Lucky daughter to have a Mum who makes such lovely cushions. The lump under my quilt is not a cat - it's a dog! Cherrie