Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 2 'Tova Time'

I haven't done much sewing for me lately, which is driving me a bit bonkers! One of the reasons is I need a new (read bigger) dressmaker dummy, as my shape has changed a little, and I'm a bit bigger than the largest size on the small-med. I know I'll be fine with a med-large, but can't afford one! So dreams of summery frocks and another fitted blazer go on the back burner, and quilts have taken over for a while.

But a crumby weekend meant I pulled this out of the stash,and remember how much I loved it. Just a cotton from Spotlight I was going to use for a quilt backing (the finished quilt doesn't appear to be on my blog! Don't know how that one got away, I'll look later). But now I'm wearing it!





It's the Tova pattern I've made a few of now. My comfiest top for work.


I'll have to get sewing again now, I have 29 more days to fill with this Blogtoberfesting!


4 comments:

Bron said...

It looks great as a lovely top ..glad you didn't "waste" it on a quilt back. xx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

It looks great on you. Love the pattern too. :) Coming over from BLogtoberfest. Nice to meet you! :)

Leonie said...

Gorgeous! Looks fab on you.

nicole said...

what a great print :D