Sunday, August 4, 2013

Going to get up to some Hijinks...


Oh, I love having something to look forward to!!


Gillian and Jodie have put their heads together for this....It's going to be ace! I haven't been to a bloggy catch up thing for ages. Meeting some new bloggers and crafters, and catching up with old bloggers that have become real-life friends. Hopefully I wont go all shy and not talk to anyone on the day, then become friends online later on (der, but it has happened).

Sign up now if you haven't and can make it, and we'll see you there!


4 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Hi Bec, don't go shy. I'd love to catch up. See you there.

Gillian R said...

I'll talk to you... you're ace to talk to!
Looking forward to catching up. See you there!

rachelmp said...

Must go and sign up!

Sue Niven said...

Thank you so much for the fun Hexies project, You have me hooked already! Thank you too for the Sewline fabric glue pen, what a fantastic day it was!